Nice TV; BestBuy plays games
I picked this model as the most bang for the buck consistent with getting it quickly (I'm an instant gratification kind of guy). Initially I'd considered the 240hz version but decided I wouldn't be able to tell the difference enough to justify its higher price. So this is what I decided upon.
I found it early in the morning on Best Buy's website advertised for $1299 with free shipping. Then I got to be looking at the possibilities of ordering it online and then picking it up at the local BB store. Yep; it could be done.
Imagine my surprise when the Sunday advertising flier came out showing that particular TV "on sale" for $1499! $1499 and you could drive away with your shiny new TV in the back of your car!
Or $1299 for the same thing if you do what I did, which was to order it online and then go pick it up. I was watching TV with it later on that same day. My only regret was that I didn't accept their free delivery with disposal of the old TV because I ended up dropping it (the old CRT TV) and destroying it. Ah, well, I didn't have any further use for it anyway.
As for my new Samsung, I am delighted with it. The picture is incredibly clear but what do you expect when you go from standard to high definition? The sound is acceptable although I'll be hooking up a home theater sound system to it shortly. I'm also going to get a HD DVR; at present I'm using a standard DirecTV receiver and a HD over the air antenna.
So... buyer's remorse? Not me. I love this new TV.
Read More About Samsung UN46B6000 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV
Unbelievable
ReplyDeleteI honestly did not know a television could be this good. We were watching it 20 minutes after it arrived.