WOW!
Great T.V.! The deal at amazon with this great product! WOW! I've had this t.v. for about a month now and all i can say is that for a t.v. worth under $500, damn great deal. a month before that, i bought a 52inch Sony xbr, it was pricey but compared to lg 32lh30, not much of a noticeable difference in picture quality except for a few lags and slight smoothness. I mean unless your a videofile, youd really notice it, but if you've just gotten home from a hard days work and want to unwind by watching a blue ray film or an HD tv program, hell, you will be satisfied! I love the invisible speakers and the sound quality is great! design wise, it's plain although the LED power display gives it a bit of a distinction and a hint of elegance. It lacks,the internet connections, net flicks, additional software, etc that the xbr has but hell, that's what a computer is for. I did hook up my laptop via hdmi cable to this T.V. and the movie quality as well as streaming was just as good. So overall, for the price amazon is offering (LG site has it at $649.99) it's a hell of a deal! you cant go wrong with this purchase, specially with the free delivery tops it all off! Go buy it at Amazon! they've been great so far!
Read More About LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black
No comments:
Post a Comment